Handling multi-dimensional challenges, multiple stakeholders, and competing interests.
- Changes tack to fit the new demands ranging from crisis to evolution.
- Exercises self-command to calibrate responses and pace changes to fit the circumstances.
- Maintains focus and strength of purpose, brings rigour and disipline to measurement of results.
- Excudes confidence; at ease; and in touch with what others’ need.
- Recognises political reality; knows when to push and when to concede; and works with the politics to achieve objectives.